September 09, 2013

Made a Dencision?

I'm really liking this pun. I'm just so indencisive about what to do in there (the den, for you people who don't get this fabulous pun). With the arrival of the new rug, this is what I'm thinking:


So I'd like to cover the sofas in a crisp indigo blue. All the fabrics I've found so far are too...nautical boys room. I want to find a really beautiful crisp color. Then I want to spice it up with some pinks and aquas and maybe I'll even throw in some green. I'll choose all the accessories later, but for now I need to find whats going on these sofas so I can have some slipcovers made!

But while I'm looking for that perfect blue....I'll also keep my eyes peeled for a fun color to do this with:
Contrast lining! If I did that fun dotted fabric for the curtains, wouldn't it be fun if I lined them with a fun color? It would need to be pale since we get some intense light...but because it's just lining, it could also be really cheap and lightweight. I'll see what I can find - maybe a crisp robins egg blue or a good peach, etc.

This weekend is fabric-hunting weekend! I'll let you know if I find THE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment