May 19, 2013

Fabrics

Everyone has a mindless activity they look to when they want to clear their head or relax. One of my activities is looking at fabric online. Like, a lot. Whenever I find a new fabric website with options I haven't seen before, I get very very excited. I've been doing this for a while, and it has not been an issue because I didn't have a house to use any of these materials in. But now that I do, it makes it kind of harder to choose because I just love so much of what I've seen out there.

After this revelation (see previous post):

I began to think through what other black/charcoal/grey and white/cream fabrics I've found and liked. Here's a few affordable ones that I'm thinking about using in some capacity.





Anyone have any thoughts or preferences on certain patterns? 

No comments:

Post a Comment