June 01, 2013

Officially Ours

We've officially owned our home for 1 week now. I would have posted pictures earlier, but there were some unexpected twists in our moving plans and so I'm a little behind.

Here are the pictures from the real estate listing, so this is how it looked when we first toured....I'll update the current status soon with pictures of the house with our things in it. Enjoy:

The Exterior...in all its 1960s mixed materials glory:









 The view from one corner of the front yard:


 The back "Yard." In this picture, everything is still dead from the winter....now it is is THICK GREEN brush...you can't see through it like in this picture.

Close-up of the terrace: 

Welcome to the inside. 











  one last shot of the home in it's natural habitat, our mountain:

There is also a garage and a finished basement, but I don't have the fancy photos of those. They aren't very photogenic either. So far I've basically just done cleaning and unpacking, but we did rip up the carpet in the den...and I'm thinking through paint colors and the plan for that room. Hopefully I'll have some clarity soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment